Harvest Worship Center
A Place for New Beginnings
HWC is a Pentecostal church associated with the Church of God of Prophecy (Cleveland, TN). We are a growing church family that is multi-cultural and multi-generational with a passion to love God and to love people. We express our passion to God through a blend of worship styles including hymns testifying of our faith as well as modern choruses that deepen our relationship with the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
HWC’s Mission Statement:
Harvest Worship Center exists to
through vibrant, meaningful worship.
by involving them in discipleship
and the mutual care of one another.
EVANGELIZE THE LOST
by presenting the Gospel of Jesus Christ
to our neighbors in relevant ways
ABOUT THE CHURCH OF GOD OF PROPHECY
The Church of God of Prophecy is a vibrant, worldwide body of believers, united in worship, working hand-in-hand to share God’s love and a message of hope to the broken-hearted. Every 24 hours around the globe:
Over 500 people receive salvation
Over 200 people are baptized in water
Over 10,000 preaching venues are actively declaring the gospel.
At least one new church opens its doors every day to touch a local community through the efforts of this movement.
The Church of God of Prophecy has over one million members, worshiping in over 10,000 churches or missions in 135 nations of the world. Nearly 90% of our global membership is outside of North America.
THE COMMITMENTS OF HARVEST WORSHIP CENTER:
WE WILL WORSHIP GOD WITH ALL OUR BEING BY:
· Acknowledging Him as the Sovereign of all creation
· Submitting to the headship of Christ over the Church
· Practicing fervent, Spirit-led corporate worship
· Allowing the full manifestation of spiritual gifts in our lives
· Modeling personal worship through sacrificial living
· Utilizing every available means to take the gospel to all people
· Depending on the Holy Spirit to empower our witness
· Dedicating ourselves to a lifestyle of evangelism
· Cooperating with other Bible-believing Christians in outreach efforts
· Examining every major corporate decision in light of the Great Commission
WE WILL EQUIP BELIEVERS, USING ALL OUR GIFTS BY:
· Faithfully preaching and teaching the whole Word of God
· Providing a loving environment for individual spiritual growth
· Fulfilling the command to “bear one another’s burdens”
· Administering the scriptural ordinances
· Applying biblical church discipline with love
WE WILL PREPARE FOR CHRIST’S RETURN WITH ALL OUR HEARTS BY:
· Covenanting to the inerrant Word of God
· Committing ourselves to lives of biblical holiness
· Being agents of reconciliation in a fragmented world
· Modeling and promoting unity among all God’s children
· Helping to take the gospel to every people group on earth